WHY DO YOU NEED A BATHROOM SAFETY RAIL?
Americans sustained nearly 540,000 bathroom injuries in 2018 alone, according to the CDC. 89.1% of those injuries were caused by falls. How many falls do you think were in or around the bathtub or shower? Of course, the correct answer would be nearly all. By adding one simple product - our Modernized Life Safety Rail with Anti-Slip™ technology - you can save your loved ones and yourself from unnecessary and very painful harm.
- STABILITY THAT LASTS - With our patented locking latch technology, this grab bar can powerfully attach to any flat surface, such as TILE, ACRYLIC, GLASS & FIBERGLASS.
- EASY, FAST, TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION - You will never need tools or drilling of any kind. It's as easy as flipping the locking latches to secure your bar in place.
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Whether its arthritic hands who need a little help, or those tiny toddler mitts, our non-slip grip gives any user extra assistance by keeping the hands on the bar where they belong.
- TRAVELS WITH YOU - Because our bath bar requires no permanent installation, you are free to take your Bathroom Safety Rail with you, wherever you travel. It fits nicely in any 12” x 4” x 4” space you can free up.
- FAMILY SAFETY - We back every product that we sell because we know how important it is to keep you and your family healthy.
Modernized Life Tips:
- Flip switch down to lock and up to unlock.
- Portable and great for travelling.
- Not designed to hold the users wait for longer periods of time.
- A helping hand for those who struggle to navigate themselves in the bathroom.
- Post surgery recovery
- Kids’ bath time
- Everyday convenience
- Daily fall prevention
- Shaving your legs